I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Saturday, September 23, 2006

12th September 06, 23:36

Another tiring day! As I didn't get enough rest the night before from the unpacking in my new place, I fell asleep on our flight to Manchester. Isa, Yixuan & myself will be going on a road-trip starting from Manchester tomorrow, taking turns to drive. Upon arriving in Manchester, we went to Xuan's bro's place (Charles' place) for the night. After we got to Charles' home this morning, we headed for Old Trafford, & Anfield =) but the sad thing was we weren't able to tour the Anfield stadium coz we were too late for it. At least not too bad, I got to shop in the Liverpool FC store.

After all these, we went to Cheshire Oaks where, it's the factory outlets for many brands, got a pair of shoes & Levi's jeans but no bball shoes. Haiz! Then we went Sainsburys to get groceries for home-cooked dinner tonight - salmon, broccoli with carrots, curry with chicken fillet & beansprouts. Had fruits too! Did I tell you that seafood like fish is expensive in Europe??? Sadz!!!

That's all for today! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home